Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 -318 Apprentice Jobs Apply Online: Today, lots of the candidates across the country can search for the best job that offered by the government department. Every year, different ranges of the government agency conduct the recruitment for selecting the candidates for the different post. Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites the candidates to apply for the post of an apprentice. If you are interested in the job, you can check the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification. You can visit the official portal and check the link for applying for the job.
- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 How to Make Payment Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form 2018
- 1.3 Steps for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Job Online Application Form 2018
- 1.4 Need Document at the time of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form:
- 1.5 Important Link
- 1.6 Share this:
It is the great job opportunity for the candidates who seek the job in the government sector. You can find out the required information in the portal about the Naval Dockyard recruitment 2018. You can check all the relevant information in the official site only. You don’t need to visit third party site to access the information. You can know more information about the recruitment and then make the right decision to fill out the application form for the recruitment. They are going to fulfill the 318 vacant apprentice posts. You can concern the vacancy details, job location, educational requirement, starting and ending date of the application form and others.
|Organization Name||Naval DockYard, Mumbai|
|Exam Name||Naval Dockyard Apprentice Written Examination|
|Number of Posts||318|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Published|
|Starting Date of online Application Form||5 August 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||28 August 2018|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||20|
|Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||05|
Before applying for the recruitment, it is the mandatory aspect for the candidates. You can check the eligibility criteria details for such recruitment. You can cater the eligibility criteria of the post. You can check the age limit, qualification, selection process and much more things.
The candidates must meet the minimum and maximum age requirement of the recruitment. There is also age relaxation is applicable for the OBC, SC, ST and other category candidates. The recruitment board set the age limit based on the notification.
In order to apply for the recruitment, the candidates must have passed 10th class from the reputable educational board. On the other hand, the candidates also pass ITI examination with the good marks.
This is mandatory for the candidates to pay the application fee on time. You can check the fee details on the official site. The application fee is varied for the different category of the candidates. You get the fee details, payment mode and others about the recruitment.
The candidates can be selected based on the written examination. The selection process requires the different procedure. You can follow it and get the best job. The recruitment board prepares the merit list depending on the marks obtained in the written exam. You can follow the detailed syllabus and pattern of the written exam.
The candidates are confused about the payment of the application once. Before submitting the application form, you can make the payment and then submit. If you cannot make the payment, the application form is rejected. You can consider it and pay the right amount of fee. You can check the amount for the application form. You can concern the payment details in the information bulletin and access the suitable choice for the payment.
- You can make the payment through different modes.
- You can pay the application fee in the form of net banking, credit card, debit card and others.
- You can enter the suitable payment mode option and make the payment quickly.
- You can receive the message if the payment is accepted.
It is the major important concern for the candidates when applying for the recruitment. You can follow the guidelines to fill out the application form without any hassle. Once you can find out the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, you can immediately visit the official portal and download the information bulletin. You can completely read the information bulletin and get an idea to fill the application form. You can manage the necessary documents at the time of filling the application form. You can follow the below steps to fill the application form without any error.
- First of all, the candidates visit the official site of the recruitment board.
- You can see the latest recruitment available in the site and click on it.
- You can download the notification and check the important details about the notification.
- You can search the link for the application form and see the details asked in it.
- The candidates carefully fill the application form without any mistakes.
- You can enter the personal details as well as the education requirement in the application form.
- You can upload the recent photograph and clear signature in the form.
- You don’t forget to fill the important details in the application.
- The candidates completely check the application form that filled details are correct or not.
- You can submit the form to the right portal by hitting the submit button.
- Finally, you can take the Xerox copy of the application form for further reference.
- Passport Size Photo of Candidates in the light grey background (Size 3.5 Cm X 4.5 Cm file size up to 200 KB) in JPEG Format.
- SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) Mark Sheet and proof of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate or Aadhar Card )
- Std 8th Class ( Where applicable)
- ITI Marksheet
- Community Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC) to be submitted as per extant policies /regulation in vogue.
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Certificate of Son/Daughter of Armed Forces Personal/Ex-Serviceman, if applicable.
- Certificate of Son/Daughter of defense Civilian /Dockyard Employee, if applicable.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Check Here|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Official website||Check Here|