MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – 140 Level 2 Civil Judge Vacancy Apply Online: Recently Madhya Pradesh High court has released latest MPHC recruitment notification at the posts of Civil Judge Class II for 140 candidates. So the eligible and interested candidates can make use of this opportunity and apply for the MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. The candidates need to submit the online application form through online mode only before the last date of the application. However, the last date to apply for this recruitment is 4th September 2018.
- 1 Details about MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 2 MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1 Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Level II Recruitment 2018 Age limit
- 2.2 How to Fill MP High Court Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018
- 2.3 Important Link
- 2.4 Share this:
Details about MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) organization has released MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 on the official website. The candidates are advised to read the complete details about the recruitment before applying for this post. Here in the below section, you can get complete details about regarding the MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Class II|
|Exam Name||MP High Court Civil Judge Written Exam|
|Number of Posts||140|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||5 August 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||4 September 2018|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Published|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination ( Pre & Mains)|
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria given by the board authority before applying for the recruitment. If you are eligible you can apply for this recruitment through online mode only before the last date of the submission. Scroll down to get more details about the recruitment.
MP High Court Civil Judge vacancy 2018 Education Qualification
The candidates must have the Bachelor of Law Degree in the related stream from the renowned University or Institute.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Level II Recruitment 2018 Age limit
The candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years.
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Job 2018 Selection Process
The higher officials in the recruitment board will pick the aspirants based on their performance in the selection process. The selection process includes the online preliminary exam, main examination, and an interview. The candidates need to clear the above rounds if they want to acquire Civil Judge posts.
MPHC Civil Judge Level 2 Vacancy 2018 Application fees
The candidates should pay the application fee as preferred by the recruitment board. The application fee is different for the reserved and unreserved candidates. The unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.1000 and SC/ST candidates & reserved candidates have to pay Rs.600 as application fee.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
The candidates who selected for this recruitment will obtain the good salary as per the MP government. The candidates will get a minimum payment of Rs. 27,700 and then the maximum salary of Rs. 44,770.
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Category Wise
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
How to Fill MP High Court Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018
The candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment must apply only through the online mode. No offline application form is obtainable for the recruitment. The candidates who need to apply online are recommended to go through the below-given steps to fill the online form.
- Initially, you need to visit the official site of the MPHC official website i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
- On the home page search for the MPHC Civil Judge Level II Notification 2018.
- After that click on the recruitment link
- Read the instructions carefully
- If you are eligible click on Apply online link
- Now fill the application form with the essential details like name, father name, date of birth and other details.
- And then upload the desired photograph and documents with it.
- Then make the payment through online mode
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit button
- Finally, download or take print out of the application form for future reference.
The candidates can apply for the MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 with the above-given steps. The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get updated information about the MPHC Recruitment 2018.
- Click Here to check notification regarding Elimination of Exam Material Related to Civil Judge Class II ( Entry Level) Exam 2016
|MPHC Civil Judge Notification 2018||Download Here|
|MPHC Civil Judge Online Application Form||Check Here|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Check Here|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Official website||Check Here|